Want to make difference? Then make your work count at Avidicare!
We are a growing team that really wants to help combat the threat from bacteria during surgery, especially the multi-resistant ones where antibiotics don’t work. This fight is one of the most important ones for humanity, at least according to WHO and many doctors and nurses. And us! At the same time as being important, we believe that work must also be inspiring and fun to bring out the best in us. At Avidicare, you can channel your own curiosity and passion into something that really makes a difference. Sounds interesting? Join us!
Whenever we have a need to strengthen our team, we will post a short notice here. Right now, we are recruiting:
CFO - part-time
We are currently recruiting a new CFO as our current is about to leave. The assignment is 1-2 days per week depending on level of responsibility. Employment can be either part time with Avidicare, or as a consulting assignment. The main tasks include;
· Monthly reports
· Annual accounts, annual report, general shareholder’s meeting, etc
· Contract administration
· Liaison with accountant
· Salaries, travel, expenses and other personnel related tasks
· Reporting to authorities
· General admin
· Taking notes at board meetings
· Same as above for holding company, including shareholding ledger and consolidation.
To be successful, we need you to:
· Have at least five years as financial manager, CFO or equivalent within Industry.
· Have a solid business background with at least a Bachelor exam.
· Be fluent in Swedish and English.
As a person, we need someone who can combine attention to detail with a holistic view of the operations of the company. We are glad to increase the diversity of the team and look forward to your application. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information and for submitting your application. Application dead-line is 30 November.